November 12, 2015

Warcraft: The Beginning movie

Posted by Gerty | Thursday, November 12, 2015 Categories:
Drum roll please... *imaginary drum roll sounds* The Warcraft movie trailer has been released! Well I am 5 days late but... never mind. World of Warcraft players, DOTA and DOTA 2, and all MMORPG  players are definitely excited for the showing of this movie. I'm not a hardcore player of DOTA but I like the game.

To be honest, I'm not familiar with the whole story of Warcraft. I think the story is too big that in it has so many lores. Before watching the movie, you might want to familiarize yourself (if you aren't yet) with the Warcraft characters and the story.

I've been reading some comments online and without surprise, I've seen a lot of Lich King fans. I don't like him but I remember how strong he is as a character that most guys who played Frozen Throne uses him a lot.  Wasn't he one of those imbalanced characters? I'm all for girl power so I use Crystal Maiden and Drow Ranger. I also used to like Lina Inverse before.

                                    (From Left to Right: Crystal Maiden, Drow Ranger and Lina Inverse)      
                                                         Don't they look rockin'? hahaha  I am so biased   


So excited for the movie. In case you haven't seen the trailer yet, here it is.




0 comments:

    Email Twitter Tumblr Instagram Goodreads Youtube

website statistic